Fanship turns to Friendship - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

..this is it war der Anfang...was kommt 2010?

+17
Dagi
L.O.V.E.
Rena
Angie
Anja
tikli
ruth
Jenny
Cherub
rosi
Dreamer
tinebiene
lizzie
Maren
rike
Kisu
danceoflife
21 verfasser

Seite 9 von 9 Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Nach unten

..this is it war der Anfang...was kommt 2010? - Seite 9 Empty Re: ..this is it war der Anfang...was kommt 2010?

Beitrag  L.O.V.E. Mo Aug 23, 2010 7:03 am

Na da bin ich mal gespannt wie ein Flitzebogen, was da noch auch uns zukommen wird Smile
L.O.V.E.
L.O.V.E.

Anzahl der Beiträge : 584

Nach oben Nach unten

..this is it war der Anfang...was kommt 2010? - Seite 9 Empty Re: ..this is it war der Anfang...was kommt 2010?

Beitrag  rike Mo Aug 23, 2010 8:01 am

da bin ich aber auch mal gespannt... sunny
rike
rike

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3130

http://hummelbabys.bplaced.net/Forum/

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  danceoflife Di Aug 31, 2010 12:18 pm

Lenny Kravitz Re-Working Duet with the 'King of Pop'

"Happy Birthday Michael. I feel your spirit here with me as I am working on a new version of our track. Lenny" ...and with that tweet, rocker Lenny Kravitz confirmed that he is, in-fact, back in the studio working on "Another Day." (Twitter)

Michael Jackson and Lenny Kravitz had been in the studio just prior to the ‘King of Pop's’ death last year to record the song, "Another Day." Jackson was singing on the track with Lenny Kravitz playing along.

Back in January, a 30 second snippet of the song was leaked onto the Internet. Kravitz denied that he was the cause of the leak. One thing that he did do, however, was to then negotiate with Jackson's record label to try to get the track that the two artists collaborated on, officially released.

Kravitz admits that the session that he had with Michael back in 2009 was "one of the most amazing musical experiences" of his life and in announcing that he was reworking the song that he was recording with Michael, on what would have been Jackson's 52nd birthday was quite fitting.

It makes no sense that Kravitz would have leaked a clip of the track back in January. There is no reason for Kravitz to posture in an attempt to force the record label to allow him to release the song for his own personal, financial gain. It will be interesting to hear what Kravitz does the recording studio with the “Another Day,” and it gives fans of both Kravitz and Michael Jackson hope in hearing new music from one of the greatest artists of our generation.

Lenny Kravitz Re-Working Duet with the 'King of... | Gather

danceoflife
danceoflife

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1865

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Rena Di Aug 31, 2010 8:31 pm

Hallo ihr Lieben,

ich denke mal das Nachfolgende dürfte der deutsche Text von dem von Dir, liebe Sandra, eingestellten Passus sein. (Sorry, mein Englisch ist leider, leider wirklich miserabel.)

Liebe Grüße
Rena

Lenny Kravitz arbeitet "Another Day" um

Lenny Kravitz will dem Song "Another Day" neues Leben einhauchen, den er zusammen mit dem verstorbenen Michael Jackson aufnahm - er arbeitet an einer "neuen Version" des Tracks. Der Rocker ging mit dem King Of Pop ins Studio, bevor dieser im vergangenen Jahr (09) starb, und sie nahmen das auf, Jackson sang und Kravitz spielte dazu.

Der "Are You Gonna Go My Way"-Star war niedergeschmettert, als ein 30-sekündiger Ausschnitt des Songs im Januar im Internet durchsickerte. Kravitz, der die Arbeit mit Jackson "eine der großartigsten musikalischen Erfahrungen" seines Lebens nannte, dementierte, dass er hinter dem Leak steckt, und versprach, mit dem Plattenlabel des verstorbenen Superstars zu verhandeln, damit die Zusammenarbeit offiziell veröffentlicht wird.

Am Sonntag (29. August 10) - dem Tag, an dem Jackson 52 Jahre alt geworden wäre - nährte Kravitz die Hoffnungen der Fans, indem er enthüllte, dass er an einer Umarbeitung des Tracks arbeitet. Kravitz schrieb auf seiner Twitter-Seite: "Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag, Michael. Ich fühle deinen Geist hier bei mir, während ich an einer neuen Version unseres Tracks arbeite."

Quelle: WENN & JAM-FC
http://www.mjfc-jam.com/nachrichten/news/lenny-kravitz-arbeitet-another-day-um/?tx_ttnews%5Byear%5D=2010&tx_ttnews%5Bmonth%5D=08&cHash=ce6ffa598e41b360ce8b7c689dc8603c
Rena
Rena

Anzahl der Beiträge : 392

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  danceoflife Mi Sep 01, 2010 12:08 pm

..isser..Rena..danke dir I love you
danceoflife
danceoflife

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  danceoflife Mi Sep 01, 2010 4:02 pm

Michael Jackson's last DVD this November
by Blitz Desk
September 1, 2010

POP legend Michael Jackson's last DVD is set to be released in November 2010. According to Rodney Jerkins, this latest and last DVD containing 10 unreleased tracks will hit the shelves in November.

Rodney Jerkins, who produced 2001's 'Invisible' [Jackson's final studio album before his death in 2009] is preparing the tracks on the disk.

The album is reportedly set to be the first step of seven-year, US$ 250 million deal between the Jackson estate and Sony Music that will include new albums, releases and other projects with the King of Pop's distinctive stamp.

Music critics are apprehending a huge hit of the new album of Michael Jackson. They believe, it will knock-down Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga and Kesha.

Source: http://www.weeklyblitz.net/967/micha...-this-november

danceoflife
danceoflife

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  L.O.V.E. Mi Sep 01, 2010 8:59 pm

Hab ich das jetzt richtig gelesen, dass im November eine neue DVD rauskommt oder war damit das Album gemeint?
L.O.V.E.
L.O.V.E.

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  L.O.V.E. So Sep 05, 2010 12:35 pm

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=145500475488076

Die ersten Eindrück von Michaels neuem Album...
...ich bin mal gespannt was da auf uns zukommt...
L.O.V.E.
L.O.V.E.

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  danceoflife So Sep 05, 2010 12:41 pm

..bin net bei facebook..leider Neutral
danceoflife
danceoflife

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Supergirl_Katie So Sep 05, 2010 12:43 pm

ist das cover nicht von einem fan gebastelt worden?!?
naja und das sind sehr vage angaben... ich warte lieber mal ab was sony uns da anbieten wird...
aber ich freu mich sehr auf den herbst... vielleicht ist das ja mein geburtstagsgeschenk? bounce
Supergirl_Katie
Supergirl_Katie

Anzahl der Beiträge : 10

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  danceoflife So Sep 05, 2010 12:54 pm

...da lass ich mich auch mal überraschen ...is ja eigentlich noch gar nix definitives im Gespräch..nur das was kommt ist sicher..und wär natürlich wirklich ein schönes Geburtstags-present für dich Sandy..
danceoflife
danceoflife

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  L.O.V.E. So Sep 05, 2010 1:44 pm

Das ist wohl die offizielle Track-Liste und das Album soll "Michael Jackson - The Future" heißen.
(für die jenigen, die kein Facebook haben)

Hold my hand
Never
Another Day
Dark Day
Say Yes
A place with no name
Lie to me
The way you love me
Hot street
Beautiful girl
L.O.V.E.
L.O.V.E.

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  danceoflife So Sep 05, 2010 1:48 pm

..da is schon mal "another day" dabei.. Suspect ....*kicher*..weil der Lenny gestern bekannt gab..das der song auf seinem eigenen neuen Album erscheinen soll..ich such mal den link im andern forum..irgendwo hab ich das gesehn..
danceoflife
danceoflife

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  rike Sa Sep 18, 2010 10:01 am

Eine liebe facebook - Freundin hat diese Info :

So, ihr lieben, während wir süß träumend in unseren Betten lagen hat sich wohl ein bißchen was getan.
Moment erst der Link: http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1;-1&sku=389357#anchorSynopsis
und? könnt ihr erkennen was da steht????
Unser "insider" hat die Info das das neue Album entweder am 15. November oder am 22. november rauskommt!

Außerdem gibt es eine Meldung von twitter

TEDDY RILEY TWITTER:
He just tweeted: "I'm working with the most incredible composer Benjamin Wright...Google him, his credits are too much to type."

"Man all I can say is God is incredible!!! MJ is gonna be proud."

-> @TeddyRiley1 Will the album include Hold My Hand feat. Akon I feel like It should.

Yes it will. Can wait for everyone to hear it.

poste nochmal den ganzen Artikel, der Ordnung halber

Zitat:
I've been mentioning a DVD containing all MJ's videos since the spring. Go back and check the updates and see for yourself. It's funny, I mention things...and people forget. Then I get called a liar when I talk about it. Same goes for the Guinness World Records dedicating a page to MJ. I broke that story last summer. Here we are... go buy one and see for yourself.

Like I have said all along, my source has been telling me for months that the new album is slated for a November release. I last spoke with him earlier this week and he re-affirmed the November date. No new information was provided.

With the video game coming out the week of the 22nd, it's very possible this is the best week for the new album. Like I have posted before, it was always planned for BEFORE the US thanksgiving holiday. (it falls on Thursday Nov 25th this year) with Black Friday being on the 26th (biggest shopping day of the year). Sony and the estate have always wanted the album to be out before this date. I have been told to expect it Nov 15th or 22nd, and that hasn't changed since earlier this summer.

Remember the announcement comes from the estate, and is then given to Sony when it's finished. Everyone at Sony was expecting something around MJ's bday. That was the inside talk at the time. There's nothing more to say, sometimes things change.

Source: Smooth_Criminal05, MJJC
rike
rike

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3130

http://hummelbabys.bplaced.net/Forum/

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Gesponserte Inhalte

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben Nach unten

Seite 9 von 9 Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9