Fanship turns to Friendship - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Mißbrauchsopfer wollen gegen Michael Jackson demonstrieren

2 verfasser

Nach unten

Mißbrauchsopfer wollen gegen Michael Jackson demonstrieren Empty Mißbrauchsopfer wollen gegen Michael Jackson demonstrieren

Beitrag  Gast Mi Jun 30, 2010 4:12 pm

Ich hab mal lieber einen eigenen Thread dafür eröffnet:
Bitte Leute, dagegen müssen wir was unternehmen. Das geht doch so nicht !!!!

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/people…cle_1566752.php

Michael Jackson's induction into a US museum will be overshadowed by protests by child abuse survivors.
MJ's Aufnahme in ein US Museum wird von Protesten von Mißbrauchsopfern überschattet werden.

Die Texte der Briefe dürft ihr gerne übernehmen!!!!! Die Kontaktlinks hängen dran.

BRIEF AN DAS MUSEUM:

First of all we’d like to thank you for honoring Michael Jackson by inducting him into the “National Museum Of Dance & Hall Of Fame”.
Unfortunately we were really shocked by reading about that group of people belonging to the “Road To Recovery” organization, who are planning to demonstrate against the honoring. The statement of Mrs. Donna Skiff (“We are honoring him for his dance and not for his lifestyle.”) seemed very inadequate to us. His “lifestyle”, as she called it, could serve as a model to all of us, because Mr. Jackson always focused on helping people, helping children and on saving our planet and make it a better place. He was a warm-hearted and gentle person, who was treated very badly by the media throughout his whole lifetime (please read this very good article by Mr. Charles Thomson : http://www.huffingtonpost.com/charles-th…l_b_610258.html!).

His humanitarian efforts were enormous! Here’s a short list of some of the charity organizations he supported:

AIDS Project L.A., American Cancer Society, Angel Food, Big Brothers of Greater Los Angeles, BMI Foundation, Inc., Brotherhood Crusade, Brotman Burn Center, Camp Ronald McDonald, Childhelp U.S.A., Children's Institute International, Cities and Schools ScholarshipFund, Community Youth Sports & Arts Foundation, Congressional Black Caucus (CBC), Dakar Foundation, Dreamstreet Kids, Dreams Come True Charity, Elizabeth Taylor Aids Foundation, Juvenile Diabetes Foundation, Love Match, Make-A-Wish Foundation, Minority Aids Project, Motown Museum, NAACP, National Rainbow Coalition, Nelson Mandela's Children's Fund, Red Cross, Rotary Club of Australia, Society of Singers, Starlight Foundation, The Carter Center's Atlanta Project, The Sickle Cell Research Foundation, Transafrica, Unesco,United Negro College Fund (UNCF), United Negro College Fund Ladder's of Hope, Volunteers of America, Watts Summer Festival, Wish Granting, YMCA - 28th Street/Crenshaw, Democratic National Committee, Community School/Safety Havens Initiative, Lupus L.A., United Nations High Commission for Refugees, Atlanta Children’s Foundation, Martin Luther King Jr. Center for Social Change, Foundation for the Junior Blind, Oneness, Mr. Holland’s Opus Foundation, The International Child Art Foundation, Go For Your Dreams, Opportunity Village, Off-Road-Kids e.V, UNICEF, T.J. Martell Foundation for Leukemia, Cancer and AIDS Research, International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies, National Solidarity Fund, Family Caring for Families, Operation Christmas Child, Children's Defense Fund, Children's Diabetes Foundation, Boys and Girl Clubs, Ghandi Foundation for Children, Crown Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn's, Heal L.A., Prince’s Trust, Youth Sports & Art Foundation, Jane Goodall’s Ape Research institute, Children’s Wish Foundation, Give For Life, Wishing Well Fund, MusiCares and Camp Good Times.

In 2000 he was listed in the “Guiness Book Of World Records” for his support for more charities than any other entertainer or personality.

He has received a large number of charity awards throughout his lifetime and even posthumously.

He was nominated for the “Nobel Peace Prize” in 2003.

Concerning the accusation of child molestation, we must remind you that he was cleared of all charges (please look at the photo of the corresponding headlines: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img59/4254/notguilty.jpg!)!!!

So we ask you: What’s wrong with Mr. Jackson’s “lifestyle”???

We’d like you to reconsider your statement and to do your best to prevent this group of people from demonstrating against this wonderful and ABSOLUTELY INNOCENT person!

Thank you!

http://www.dancemuseum.org/contact.html

BRIEF AN DIE ORGANISATION:

We were very shocked by reading about your plans to demonstrate against Michael Jackson’s induction into the “National Museum Of Dance & Hall Of Fame”! Your statement “Most often a not-guilty verdict means a wealthy defendant had enough money to buy a verdict of 'reasonable doubt'!” seems very inadequate.

Mr. Jackson could serve as a model to all of us, because he always focused on helping people, helping children and on saving our planet and make it a better place. He was a warm-hearted and gentle person, who was treated very badly by the media throughout his whole lifetime, especially between 2003 and 2005 (please read this very good article by Mr. Charles Thomson: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/charles-th…l_b_610258.html!).

His humanitarian efforts were enormous! Here’s a short list of some of the charity organizations he supported:

AIDS Project L.A., American Cancer Society, Angel Food, Big Brothers of Greater Los Angeles, BMI Foundation, Inc., Brotherhood Crusade, Brotman Burn Center, Camp Ronald McDonald, Childhelp U.S.A., Children's Institute International, Cities and Schools ScholarshipFund, Community Youth Sports & Arts Foundation, Congressional Black Caucus (CBC), Dakar Foundation, Dreamstreet Kids, Dreams Come True Charity, Elizabeth Taylor Aids Foundation, Juvenile Diabetes Foundation, Love Match, Make-A-Wish Foundation, Minority Aids Project, Motown Museum, NAACP, National Rainbow Coalition, Nelson Mandela's Children's Fund, Red Cross, Rotary Club of Australia, Society of Singers, Starlight Foundation, The Carter Center's Atlanta Project, The Sickle Cell Research Foundation, Transafrica, Unesco,United Negro College Fund (UNCF), United Negro College Fund Ladder's of Hope, Volunteers of America, Watts Summer Festival, Wish Granting, YMCA - 28th Street/Crenshaw, Democratic National Committee, Community School/Safety Havens Initiative, Lupus L.A., United Nations High Commission for Refugees, Atlanta Children’s Foundation, Martin Luther King Jr. Center for Social Change, Foundation for the Junior Blind, Oneness, Mr. Holland’s Opus Foundation, The International Child Art Foundation, Go For Your Dreams, Opportunity Village, Off-Road-Kids e.V, UNICEF, T.J. Martell Foundation for Leukemia, Cancer and AIDS Research, International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies, National Solidarity Fund, Family Caring for Families, Operation Christmas Child, Children's Defense Fund, Children's Diabetes Foundation, Boys and Girl Clubs, Ghandi Foundation for Children, Crown Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn's, Heal L.A., Prince’s Trust, Youth Sports & Art Foundation, Jane Goodall’s Ape Research institute, Children’s Wish Foundation, Give For Life, Wishing Well Fund, MusiCares and Camp Good Times.

In 2000 he was listed in the “Guiness Book Of World Records” for his support for more charities than any other entertainer or personality.

He has received a large number of charity awards throughout his lifetime and even posthumously.

He was nominated for the “Nobel Peace Prize” in 2003.

Concerning the accusation of child molestation, we must remind you that he was cleared of all charges (please look at the photo of the corresponding headlines: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img59/4254/notguilty.jpg !)!!!

So we ask you to reconsider your opinion about Mr. Jackson and to search for more information about him instead of demonstrating against this wonderful and ABSOLUTELY INNOCENT person!

Thank you!

http://www.road-to-recovery.org/content/contact-road-recovery

Gast
Gast

Nach oben Nach unten

Mißbrauchsopfer wollen gegen Michael Jackson demonstrieren Empty Re: Mißbrauchsopfer wollen gegen Michael Jackson demonstrieren

Beitrag  Dagi Do Jul 01, 2010 7:23 pm

@ scream,

Hast Du die Briefe geschrieben? ich kann nämlich nicht so gut englisch, kann ich den jeweiligen Brief dann einfach so kopieren und an die Adressen verschicken?

bei diesem Absatz mit dem Link kommt aber ein error, das ist doch sicher nicht ok oder?:

Concerning the accusation of child molestation, we must remind you that he was cleared of all charges (please look at the photo of the corresponding headlines: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img59/4254/notguilty.jpg!)!!!

vielen Dank fürs einstellen :-), denn bei sowas bin ich doch gerne dabei

LG Dagi

Dagi
Dagi

Anzahl der Beiträge : 634

Nach oben Nach unten

Mißbrauchsopfer wollen gegen Michael Jackson demonstrieren Empty Re: Mißbrauchsopfer wollen gegen Michael Jackson demonstrieren

Beitrag  Mike Do Jul 01, 2010 7:32 pm

Hi Scream

Thank you for this. I don't really know how to comment on it though. However, I had a little trouble to understand what you'd like us to do with it. So here is the official homepage of this museum: http://www.dancemuseum.org/

I also visited the site mentioned in the upper part of the posting and I have to confess that I didn't find anything about a demonstration. Might be my fault, though. In my opinion, the museum itself has got nothing to do with this demonstration, not at all. I don't really believe it's in their interest to support such a demonstration. Especially since they want to honor an artist, not any stupid kind of matter of opinion.

I truly cherish this attempt to persuade those dumbasses and I'd wish they'd simply read the article that was posted here, not in this thread though. It's a great one and it says frankly said more than what MJ did relating humanitarian efforts. I mean, let's face it, you can spend a lot of money to all kind of organisations and you can still be an evil person.... So in my personal opinion it makes more sense to summarize facts.

In general I'd like to say it's just a shame how BLINDE people can pretend to be. And how disrespectful they are. I go that far to call that demonstration ridiculous. I feel so sorry for people who have been abused. I also feel sorry for people who have been incriminated to abuse children and who did never ever harm a child. But to pretend a lie becoming the truth only because it just fits into peoples mind, is just not right. So I hope this demonstration will never happen.
Mike
Mike

Anzahl der Beiträge : 132

http://www.mjfriendship.de

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Gast Fr Jul 02, 2010 8:26 am

Sorry if you got troubles ...
Oben findet ihr die links jeweils nach dem DANKE. Also bei mir funktionieren die schon, hab's grade noch mal ausprobiert.
Hier noch mal zusammengefasst:

Link zu dem Artikel: http://www.monstersandcritics.com/people/news/article_1566752.php
Link zum Museum: http://www.dancemuseum.org/contact.html
Link zur Organisation:http://www.road-to-recovery.org/content/contact-road-recovery

Und hier eine knappe Übersetzung;
Zuerst möchten wir uns für die Auszeichnung für MJ bedanken, ihn in…aufzunehmen.
Leider waren wir sehr geschockt darüber zu lesen, dass Leute der Organisation…planen, dagegen zu demonstrieren. Das Statement von Frau Skiff scheint uns sehr unpassend. MJs „lifestyle“, wie sie es nennt, kann Vorbild für uns alle sein, denn Mr. Jacksons Ziel war es immer, Menschen zu helfen, Kindern zu helfen und unseren Planeten zu retten und ihn zu einem besseren Ort zu machen. Er war ein warmherziger, einfühlsamer Mensch, der von den Medien sein ganzes Leben lang sehr schlecht behandelt wurde. Seine humanitären Anstrengungen waren enorm.
Liste bla bla bla
Guinness Buch
Auszeichnungen auch nach seinem Tod
Er wurde in allen Punkten freigesprochen, Collage
Also fragen wir Sie: Was ist falsch an Mr. Jacksons „lifestyle“?
Wir bitten Sie, Ihr Statement zu überdenken und alles zu tun gegen diese Demonstration gegen diesen wundervollen und ABSOLUT UNSCHULDIGEN Menschen!

Natürlich dürft ihr die Texte übernehmen, hab ich oben schon geschrieben :-)

Gast
Gast

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Dagi Fr Jul 02, 2010 7:48 pm

..... danke Dir nochmal scream Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

und weg

liebe Grüße Dagi
Dagi
Dagi

Anzahl der Beiträge : 634

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Gesponserte Inhalte

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben Nach unten