Fanship turns to Friendship - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Kommentare und Wegbegleiter von Michael

+21
Dagi
apo
L.O.V.E.
Maren
Angie
Jenny
tinebiene
Anja
Cherub
ruth
Dreamer
Maria
Kisu
rosi
Moni
lizzie
CoSi
lisa
rike
Mike
danceoflife
25 verfasser

Seite 1 von 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Weiter

Nach unten

Kommentare und Wegbegleiter von Michael Empty Kommentare und Wegbegleiter von Michael

Beitrag  danceoflife Do Okt 22, 2009 3:42 pm

...möchte hier ein neues Thema eröffnen...alles was ihr an schönen Kommentarenvon Freunden, Wegbegleitern findet bitte hier rein...bitte keinen Schrott! Sondern im Sinne von FttF..danke

hier mein erstes..heute gefunden

Dan Reed über Michael Jackson:

Quelle:La Vie En Rose and Michael Jackson ? MySpace-Blog von Dan Reed: |

'La Vie En Rose' and Michael Jackson

One week before the news of Michael Jackson's death came, I had just watched a movie called 'La Vie En Rose' (roughly translated as 'Life is Bliss'), a film that displays the life and death of Edith Piaf, a magnificently gifted French vocalist who struggled all through her life, from childhood to her lonely, painful and slow death on a small farm in the countryside of France. After watching the film I was almost in tears realizing how much joy this 'song bird' gave to the world and yet the world did not take care of her the way her talent and voice had taken care of the world's spirit. Hearing a week later that Michael Jackson had died, perhaps not as 'alone' as Edith yet still alone, was deafening. One could argue that Michael was indeed alone in his solitude amongst the myriad of people all trying to make a living off of him and in the end this attributed to his demise, for where were his friends and family when he needed comfort, and support for his pain, both physical and mental? Perhaps they were there, but Michael could not hear them.

Like Edith, Michael was and still is the worlds 'songbird'. In his interviews, lyrics, melodies and his dance, he always reached for something higher that exists within ourselves. He tried to point humanity in a compassionate direction, despite what people believed of the controversy that surrounded his later years.

His father Joseph Jackson, appearing to show no remorse or sense of loss whatsoever since his son's death is a testament to the truth that Michael told in his interviews over a decade ago where he described his desolate childhood, and the sickness that followed him his whole life whenever his father was near. Maybe Michael would not have been so innovative and driven had his father not been such a tyrant within the family atmosphere, but Michael turned his pain into a art, into hope, into more pain in his life... and through that process he touched the heart of the entire world.

I imagine more people in the world have been touched by Michael Jackson's art than have been touched by Jesus, or Mohammed, or the Torah. Michael touched everyone with his music and one need to look no further than the song "Man In The Mirror", to understand what and who Michael Jackson was, or at the very least who he longed to be and how he wished the world to be.

We put our song birds in a cage, we ask them to sing, we show them off and parade them around, give them awards, and then we feed them with fan mail, cynicism, critiques, condescending headlines, and when they die of starvation of the soul... like Edit Piaf and Michael, the world sits back in shock and marvel at how much of an empty space they left behind, when all the while we could have fed them with friendship, listened to their pain and help lift them instead of trying to bring them down, and possibly allowed them to flourish outside of the cage, instead of crumble within.

I was not alive during Edith's era, but was touched by her story. Michael Jackson on the other hand was a part of my life since childhood. I was 9 years old singing the song 'Ben' having no idea what or who the song was about. I can't tell you how many times me and my friends have tried to moonwalk, or how we were moved by the lyrics, melodies, the dance moves, but most importantly the 'voice'! He sang from his heart it always appeared... even when reduced to tears in 'She's Out Of My Life', some would laugh and snicker at him breaking in to tears on the recording when he was alive... perhaps now it is us who will cry when listening to this song.

Michael Jackson was not the only voice out there, but he was the world's voice... in the music world, the spiritual world, and in the political world as well, through many decades and generations... for it is obvious now after his death he has united people from every country, from every religion and every background... this cannot be said of politicians or religious leaders, the United Nations... no one but Mr. Jackson has done this.

In the generations to come many will not believe that a gifted soul like this had ever existed in reality, for the world will never see one such as him again. I wish the media and us, the lover's of his art, would have let him know this before his passing. Yes, he sold out 50 shows in London in 3 hours, and this indeed is a form of love and appreciation... but did we hear his lyrics and the intention of his most insightful songs? And if we did, did we heed their call?

Michael was a messenger and like all the messengers before him, their 'message' was clear, and for our gratitude we often persecute them. Joan of Arc, JFK, Gandhi, MLK, Jesus... all were saying the same thing and were extinguished because of it. Michael used different tools then the aforementioned, he sang and he danced, he spoke of how selfish and silly the world is in interviews, he used the tools of modern man and media to try and affect change, even while contorting himself to escape his own self, his past.

Maybe some day the world will listen to this 'message' that is brought to us over and over again through different souls, different faces and different methods... and then we can possibly share the burden that people like Michael Jackson seem to feel the need to carry on their own and get crushed beneath it's weight.

Thank you for the music, Mr. Michael Jackson... and for having the courage to perform like a lion and yet speak as a child. May you have a safe journey home.
danceoflife
danceoflife

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1865

Nach oben Nach unten

Kommentare und Wegbegleiter von Michael Empty Re: Kommentare und Wegbegleiter von Michael

Beitrag  danceoflife Do Okt 22, 2009 3:47 pm

Sch..!...wie geht das mit dem Verschieben...Hilfe! Bitte richtig zuordnen...vielen Dank
danceoflife
danceoflife

Nach oben Nach unten

Kommentare und Wegbegleiter von Michael Empty Re: Kommentare und Wegbegleiter von Michael

Beitrag  Mike Fr Okt 23, 2009 10:35 am

this is a wonderful idea. I just read the text and I'm really really moved by it. thank you, danceoflife. hope you agree with the new place of your thread Wink
Mike
Mike

Anzahl der Beiträge : 132

http://www.mjfriendship.de

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  danceoflife Fr Okt 23, 2009 1:41 pm

Hi, Mike..thanks! Wink für deine schnelle Antwort und das Verschieben des threads...of course I accepted...
danceoflife
danceoflife

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  danceoflife Fr Okt 23, 2009 10:02 pm

...und noch was für euch:

Dan Reed über Michael Jackson:

Quelle:La Vie En Rose and Michael Jackson ? MySpace-Blog von Dan Reed: |

'La Vie En Rose' and Michael Jackson

One week before the news of Michael Jackson's death came, I had just watched a movie called 'La Vie En Rose' (roughly translated as 'Life is Bliss'), a film that displays the life and death of Edith Piaf, a magnificently gifted French vocalist who struggled all through her life, from childhood to her lonely, painful and slow death on a small farm in the countryside of France. After watching the film I was almost in tears realizing how much joy this 'song bird' gave to the world and yet the world did not take care of her the way her talent and voice had taken care of the world's spirit. Hearing a week later that Michael Jackson had died, perhaps not as 'alone' as Edith yet still alone, was deafening. One could argue that Michael was indeed alone in his solitude amongst the myriad of people all trying to make a living off of him and in the end this attributed to his demise, for where were his friends and family when he needed comfort, and support for his pain, both physical and mental? Perhaps they were there, but Michael could not hear them.

Like Edith, Michael was and still is the worlds 'songbird'. In his interviews, lyrics, melodies and his dance, he always reached for something higher that exists within ourselves. He tried to point humanity in a compassionate direction, despite what people believed of the controversy that surrounded his later years.

His father Joseph Jackson, appearing to show no remorse or sense of loss whatsoever since his son's death is a testament to the truth that Michael told in his interviews over a decade ago where he described his desolate childhood, and the sickness that followed him his whole life whenever his father was near. Maybe Michael would not have been so innovative and driven had his father not been such a tyrant within the family atmosphere, but Michael turned his pain into a art, into hope, into more pain in his life... and through that process he touched the heart of the entire world.

I imagine more people in the world have been touched by Michael Jackson's art than have been touched by Jesus, or Mohammed, or the Torah. Michael touched everyone with his music and one need to look no further than the song "Man In The Mirror", to understand what and who Michael Jackson was, or at the very least who he longed to be and how he wished the world to be.

We put our song birds in a cage, we ask them to sing, we show them off and parade them around, give them awards, and then we feed them with fan mail, cynicism, critiques, condescending headlines, and when they die of starvation of the soul... like Edit Piaf and Michael, the world sits back in shock and marvel at how much of an empty space they left behind, when all the while we could have fed them with friendship, listened to their pain and help lift them instead of trying to bring them down, and possibly allowed them to flourish outside of the cage, instead of crumble within.

I was not alive during Edith's era, but was touched by her story. Michael Jackson on the other hand was a part of my life since childhood. I was 9 years old singing the song 'Ben' having no idea what or who the song was about. I can't tell you how many times me and my friends have tried to moonwalk, or how we were moved by the lyrics, melodies, the dance moves, but most importantly the 'voice'! He sang from his heart it always appeared... even when reduced to tears in 'She's Out Of My Life', some would laugh and snicker at him breaking in to tears on the recording when he was alive... perhaps now it is us who will cry when listening to this song.

Michael Jackson was not the only voice out there, but he was the world's voice... in the music world, the spiritual world, and in the political world as well, through many decades and generations... for it is obvious now after his death he has united people from every country, from every religion and every background... this cannot be said of politicians or religious leaders, the United Nations... no one but Mr. Jackson has done this.

In the generations to come many will not believe that a gifted soul like this had ever existed in reality, for the world will never see one such as him again. I wish the media and us, the lover's of his art, would have let him know this before his passing. Yes, he sold out 50 shows in London in 3 hours, and this indeed is a form of love and appreciation... but did we hear his lyrics and the intention of his most insightful songs? And if we did, did we heed their call?

Michael was a messenger and like all the messengers before him, their 'message' was clear, and for our gratitude we often persecute them. Joan of Arc, JFK, Gandhi, MLK, Jesus... all were saying the same thing and were extinguished because of it. Michael used different tools then the aforementioned, he sang and he danced, he spoke of how selfish and silly the world is in interviews, he used the tools of modern man and media to try and affect change, even while contorting himself to escape his own self, his past.

Maybe some day the world will listen to this 'message' that is brought to us over and over again through different souls, different faces and different methods... and then we can possibly share the burden that people like Michael Jackson seem to feel the need to carry on their own and get crushed beneath it's weight.

Thank you for the music, Mr. Michael Jackson... and for having the courage to perform like a lion and yet speak as a child. May you have a safe journey home.

flower ...thank you for the music..and...thank you for your life...
danceoflife
danceoflife

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  danceoflife So Okt 25, 2009 11:43 pm

...und noch eine schöne ...aktuelle.. Geschichte

Fil-Am dancer recounts rehearsals with MJ

LOS ANGELES—“When he walked into a room, you knew it before you even saw him. It was a magical scent.”

Michael Jackson’s fragrance is one of his heretofore-unknown sides recently shared with us by Charles “Chucky” Klapow. The Filipino-American was one of the 12 backup dancers chosen from over 200 hopefuls to perform with the King of Pop in “This Is It”— his 50 sold-out concerts that would have taken place in the UK from last July to March next year.

“I don’t think I’ve ever danced harder or more passionately in my life,” Chucky said of the audition.

But that tragic day on June 25—when Michael died of cardiac arrest after reportedly being administered a combination of sedatives (the LA coroner later ruled his death as a homicide)—cut short Chucky’s dream to perform with his childhood idol. The son of a Filipina, Sylvia Klapow, Chucky turned down a big break—to choreograph the musical remake of “Footloose” with Chace Crawford—and instead opted to dance with Michael for the London shows.

Chucky co-choreographed the three “High School Musical” movies (the first of which won an Emmy Award) with his mentor, Kenny Ortega, and Bonnie Story. But the aborted “Footloose” stint would have been his first major solo choreographing credit.

For Chucky, however, the chance to be onstage with Michael was the opportunity of a lifetime. So the news of Michael’s death was understandably a heavy blow. In our e-mail conversation with the LA-based dancer-choreographer, he recounted how emotionally painful it was to perform a number during the memorial service in the very same place, Staples Center, where they had been rehearsing “This Is It.”

Chucky will fly to LA to attend this Wednesday’s world premiere of “This Is It,” the much-awaited movie culled from over 100 hours of footage filmed during the four-month rehearsals.

The film is being described as a cross between a concert movie and a documentary. It would be hard to miss Chucky in one of the numbers—he’s wearing a green jacket with white piping in a rehearsal footage that was shown repeatedly on TV when MJ’s death was announced.

How were you picked by Michael Jackson to be one of the 12 dancers for the “This Is It” concerts in England?

I couldn’t believe it when they called my name ... The audition process was so tough and the competition was incredible ... They narrowed it down from 250 guys to about 150. They had us all come back two days later for one more full day of auditions, which were done with Michael watching us and helping pick who he wanted to be his dancers. I don’t think I’ve ever danced harder or more passionately in my life. I wanted this so bad, being a big fan of Michael’s.

How did your mother react when you told her you got the gig?

My mom had been more nervous than me! My sister auditioned as well, but she was also more nervous for me than she was for herself. Everyone in my family knew how much this was going to mean to me if I actually got the chance to perform with Michael ... My mom was very proud of me, as always.

What are your memories of hearing Michael’s music for the very first time?

I was three years old when my mom played the “Thriller” album on our record player. I just loved that my mom knew the words to “Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin’” and I would make her sing “Mama-se, mama-sa, ma-ma-coo-sa” over and over ...

When did you first see him perform live? And when did you first meet him in person?

2001, Madison Square Garden was the first time I ever saw him perform live. It was the 30th anniversary concert he did with his brothers and that evening was electric! The first time I met him in person was when he brought his children to see “High School Musical: The Concert” tour in Las Vegas. This was in January of 2007. We met him backstage before the show and saw him in the audience during the entire performance.

How influential was Michael to you (as a dancer and a choreographer)?

Very influential! Nearly everything I do as a performer and as a choreographer is inspired by Michael. You can see a bit of his flavor in everything I do.

You were asked by your friend and mentor, Kenny Ortega, to choreograph the remake of “Footloose” but you turned that down for the opportunity to dance with Michael.

I helped audition the actors for “Footloose” when Chace Crawford was picked. I was very excited about the opportunity to choreograph another feature film but when I found out that Michael was going back on tour, I couldn’t help but audition for the chance of a lifetime ...

What was it like to be rehearsing the show with Michael?

Rehearsals were very surreal. It was like being on a front row seat to one of his shows, and getting to see it six days a week! I was very nervous. No one wanted to make a mistake in front of Michael ... We wanted to help Michael put on the best concert ever.

As the rehearsal days progressed, in what ways did he surprise you?

I think the biggest surprise for me was how great his vocals sounded. He was in great singing shape, sounding better than he did on the “HIStory” tour back in 1996. He also moved well. The new dance vocabulary in his arsenal was pretty surprising.

What were the most memorable moments during the rehearsals that you will always remember Michael by?

I will always remember the way he smelled. He wore so much cologne and when he walked into a room, you knew it before you even saw him. It was a magical scent and no one wore it quite like Mike.

There was one moment right out of the blue when Michael said to everyone, “Thank you all for being wonderful adventurers.” He emphasized the word “adventurers.” He said this all so slowly. It was as if he wanted to reiterate it enough to make sure we all understood how much he appreciated all of us ...

What was your favorite number during the rehearsals? What was your biggest number with Michael?

My favorite number would definitely have to be “Beat It.” It’s funny because when I was younger, I always used to fast forward to skip that song because the performance of it seemed like a dull moment. But as a dancer and performer on his tour, I finally realized why he always performed “Beat It” the way we were doing it ... It wasn’t even about the song. It was about the energy toward the end of the piece that was unlike any other feeling I’ve ever felt on stage before. There are old performances of “Beat It” from his “Dangerous” tour on YouTube. The improvisational energy at the end of the number is what I’m referring to.

danceoflife
danceoflife

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  rike So Okt 25, 2009 11:47 pm

ein Tänzer berichtet über die Proben mit Michael : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neHhppK9QK0 Very Happy

Zuletzt von rike am Mo Okt 26, 2009 12:19 am bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
rike
rike

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3130

http://hummelbabys.bplaced.net/Forum/

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  danceoflife Mo Okt 26, 2009 12:13 am

Kommentare und Wegbegleiter von Michael Icon_flower ...das tut richtig gut nach den ganzen Tagesdiskussionen heute..mir gehts schon wie den Verwirrten Milchkühen wegen der Zeitumstellung...mein Kopf ist im Jetlag...hehee
danceoflife
danceoflife

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  rike Mo Okt 26, 2009 12:18 am

Laughing verwirrte Milchkühe.... das ist gut..... Laughing
rike
rike

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  rike Mo Okt 26, 2009 2:18 pm

Ich hab hier ein Interview mit der Cheryl Lee , die ja in der presse immer so schlecht weg kommt weil sie ja was Drogensucht erzählt haben soll .. aber ich denke die Frau wurde falsch zitiert ( wie die Presse es ja gerne macht) Hier wirkt sie sehr sympatisch und besorgt um Michael -ich hoffe mal das das Interview auch so gelaufen ist....

Wie haben Sie Michael Jackson kennen gelernt?
Im Januar 2009 hat mich ein Freund angerufen, der einer von Michael Jacksons Sicherheitsbeamten war. Michaels Kinder hatten eine Grippe und ich sollte sie behandeln. Einen Tag später machte ich einen Hausbesuch und war überrascht, dass Michael Jackson auch da war. Damit hatte ich nicht gerechnet.

Was ging durch Ihren Kopf, als sie plötzlich vor Michael Jackson standen?
Es war ein sehr surreales Erlebnis. Ich war zugegeben etwas nervös. Michael war allerdings so liebenswert und hat mir sofort gesagt, ich solle mich wie zuhause fühlen. Nachdem ich mich um die Kinder gekümmert hatte, wollte er auch ein paar Tipps von mir.

Welche Beschwerden hatte er?
Er klagte über Müdigkeit und fehlende Energie. Ich habe einen Termin mit ihm ausgemacht, ein paar Tests gemacht, Blut abgenommen und alles ins Labor geschickt.

Was war das Ergebnis?
Die Ergebnisse waren bis auf kleine Ausnahmen normal. Ich habe ihm daraufhin ein Fastenprogramm zusammengestellt und ihm geraten viel Rote Beete Saft und Energie Smoothies zu trinken. Zusätzlich bekam er noch intravenös ein Meyer’s Cocktail mit fünf Vitaminen.

Hat ihm die Ernährungsumstellung geholfen?
Er fühlte sich zwar rundum besser, aber er klagte ständig über Schlaflosigkeit und bat mich, eine Nacht in seinem Zimmer zu verbringen, um seine Schlafgewohnheiten zu beobachten.

Welche Schlafgewohnheiten hatte unser King of Pop?
Er schlief wirklich schlecht und nie mehr als zweieinhalb Stunden am Stück.

Was haben Sie dagegen unternommen?
Ich habe ihm das Koffein gestrichen, ihn mit Beruhigungstees versorgt und Aromatherapie mit ihm gemacht. Ich fand es auch viel zu laut in seinem Schlafzimmer. Tag und Nacht lief klassische Musik. Michael wollte das allerdings beibehalten. „Ich liebe es, mit Lärm zu schlafen“, meinte er.

Konnte er durch ihre Therapien besser schlafen?
Er hatte es zumindest geschafft, fünf Stunden am Stück zu schlafen, aber er hatte einfach keine Geduld für homöopathische Behandlungen. „Ich habe keine Lust zu warten, ich will Propofol“, meinte er, „meine Ärzte haben gesagt, dass es ungefährlich sei."

Propofol – koste es, was es wolle

Haben Sie nachgegeben?
Nein, im Gegenteil, ich habe ihm ein Buch mitgebracht, in dem alle Nebenwirkungen inklusive Atemdepressionen, Demenz und Verlust des Erinnerungsvermögens aufgelistet waren. „Cherylin, ich werde nie meine Songtexte vergessen. Ich habe sie doch selbst geschrieben“, entgegnete er. Ich sagte zu ihm, dass er sterben würde, wenn er sich Propofol geben lassen würde, aber er wollte nicht auf mich hören. Das war das letzte Mal, dass wir Kontakt hatten.

Er hat sich also nie wieder bei Ihnen gemeldet?
Ich habe danach nur noch ein einziges Mal am Vatertag im Juni einen Anruf von seinem Sicherheitsbeamten bekommen. „Du musst sofort kommen. Michael geht es nicht gut“, sagte er ganz aufgeregt. Ich konnte Michael im Hintergrund schreien hören, „Was ist los mit mir? Eine Seite meines Körpers ist heiß, die andere kalt“, er musste große Schmerzen gehabt haben. Da ich zu diesem Zeitpunkt in Miami war, konnte ich ihm leider nicht helfen. Ich habe dem Bodyguard geraten, Michael sofort ins Krankenhaus zu bringen. Vier Tage später war er tot.

Wie haben sie die Nachricht von seinem Tod aufgenommen?
Ich wusste zuerst nicht, woran er gestorben ist, aber ich wusste, es konnte kein Herzinfarkt sein. Natürlich habe ich geweint und mir gewünscht, ich hätte ihn retten können. Eine Weile hatte ich gehofft, er würde sich meine Ratschläge zu Herzen nehmen, aber er hatte zu viele Ärzte um sich herum, die ihn beeinflusst haben.

Was denken Sie über Dr. Conrad Murray?
Ich hatte vorher noch nie von Dr.Murray gehört. Michael hatte ihn nie erwähnt. Eine Person, die in dein Haus kommt und dir eine intravenöse Injektion verabreicht, ist nicht dein Freund. So etwas ist nicht für den Hausgebrauch gedacht. Diese Menschen, die das getan haben, waren alle geldgierig. Ihnen ging es nicht um Michael Jacksons Gesundheit, nur um ihr Bankkonto. Ich war schockiert und enttäuscht.

Wie kam Michael Jackson überhaupt auf die Idee, sich Propofol verabreichen zu lassen?
Er hatte mir anvertraut, dass er schon öfter Propofol intravenös injiziert bekommen hatte. Namen hat er allerdings keine genannt.

Wie wirkt Propofol?
Propofol löst eine Art Koma aus. Man schläft zwar, aber ohne den üblichen REM-Schlaf. Es vermindert auch psychisches Trauma. Deshalb hat er es vielleicht auch genommen. Michael stand durch die Konzert-Tournee unter schwerem Druck. Er wollte wahrscheinlich damit seine Probleme vergessen und seine Ängste mindern.

Hat Sie der Autopsiebericht überrascht, in dem stand, dass Michael organisch gesund gewesen sei?
Ich habe mich darüber gefreut, denn ich hatte schon immer gesagt, dass Michael organisch gesund gewesen ist. Ich hatte mir nur Sorgen gemacht, weil ein Mitarbeiter des Coroners Office, der bei mir seine Befunde abgeholt hatte, etwas von Drogenabhängigkeit faselte.

Klingt so, als ob Sie Michael Jackson beschützen wollten.
Er war ein herzensguter Mensch und musste wegen der Klagen gegen Kindesmissbrauch so viel durchmachen. Niemand hat ihn je wirklich verstanden. Er war wirklich ein großartiger Vater. Im Leben seiner Kinder gab es eine geradlinige Struktur. Ich habe es selbst miterlebt, wie Michael immer mit ihnen gemeinsam zum Abendessen am Tisch saß, wie er sich um sie gekümmert hat und wie viel Liebe diese Kinder bekommen haben. Er wird in ihren und in unseren Herzen immer weiterleben.

http://www.bunte.de/stars/michael-jackson-ich-will-propofol_aid_13035.html
rike
rike

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  lisa Mo Okt 26, 2009 3:29 pm

Hallöchen,

habe ein bißchen gestöbert und als ich das las, war ich wirklich zutiefst gerührt.
Habe ein paar Zeilen entfernt.

Dieser Nachtrag ist von Brian Oxman.

Michael Jackson's funeral was a gathering of close friends, family, and people I had not seen for years. Together we mourned our loss, and together we took strength from one another because we all joined to celebrate the life of an extraordinary man. As I sat in the Great Mausoleum at Forest Lawn Cemetery to say farewell to Michael, I wondered if the sunglasses they all wore were meant not to shield their eyes from prying cameras, but instead from the brilliant light of the supernova that was Michael Jackson.

When a massive star dies, it explodes in a supernova of blinding light that sometimes generates more energy, exotic particles, and colorful nebula than all the galaxies we can see in the heavens and is 100 billion times as bright as the sun. For sure, the light from the other stars who attended the funeral was bright - Elizabeth Taylor, Stevie Wonder, Gladys Knight, Macaulay Culkin, Quincy Jones, Lionel Ritchie, Berry Gordy, Lisa Marie Presley, Chris Tucker and Barry Bonds. I sat next to Elizabeth Taylor at the service, and I told her Michael loved her dearly and would be proud that she was there. But Michael Jackson's death was a supernova of a star whose light was more controversial, more luminous, and more fascinating than any others whose twinkling image caught the imagination of our eyes.

Sometimes the light from these most extraordinary supernova events lasts for years as the light from these stars grow and grow more brilliant than the galaxies in which they exist.
The eulogies from Joe Jackson, Rev. Al Sharpton, and Jackie Jackson's son Siggy told of Michael's extraordinary life, and it was certain that Michael Jackson was now larger in death than he was in life. We will be dissecting his life for years to come in books and movies, only I don't think we will ever capture the human emotion everyone felt this day at his funeral when we laid Michael Jackson to rest.

I sat next to Dave Dave, whose father doused him with kerosene, lit a match, and burnt 90% of his 6 year old body. Michael Jackson cared for Dave Dave for more than 30 years, never once asking for anything in return. Dave Dave's eulogy was moving. The world should never forget how Michael gave back not only to Dave Dave, but also to so many other needy people.

Some folks have said to me that it is now between the Lord and Michael because while we mere mortals are blinded by the massive explosion of his star, the good Lord has a far greater ability to see. There are many things that Michael Jackson has to answer for to his maker, including why he would have allowed himself to be destroyed by the use of drugs that he knew could only hurt him. However, what I can say for certain and with great emotion is that his conversations with the Lord are not about the allegations which surrounded his life, but rather about how he treated himself and dealt with the magic he received as a gift from God.

Everyone in the Great Mausoleum was sad to see Michael go, and it was as if no one wanted to say a final farewell. He was a good man, a kind man. But like all of us who have so many human flaws, he had a tough time dealing with the simplest things involving just living with people, like the most basic elements of greed and jealousy. Michael and I talked a lot about the controversies, and when I said to him that he was never dull, he said me, "It's a sin to be dull."

In the wondrous evolution of the universe, it is the supernova that creates a shock wave where new stars are formed at the front of the expanding force from the explosion in the inevitable circle of life and death that make up the stars in our universe. While it may not be obvious to us because we are still in the early stages of the Jackson supernova, new stars are being created as the expanding shock wave from Jackson's death forms new stars that will start to shine as their nuclear fuel ignites. I watched the tears from Michael's children when they said their final good-by to their dad, and I wondered could it be that Prince, Paris, and little Blanket are the legacy of new star formation that the Michael Jackson supernova has left behind?
lisa
lisa

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  danceoflife Mo Okt 26, 2009 4:44 pm

...soooo schön! Danke Kommentare und Wegbegleiter von Michael Icon_flower
danceoflife
danceoflife

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  danceoflife Mo Okt 26, 2009 5:01 pm

noch was schönes von Kenny Ortega...This is it Doku

Q&A: Director Kenny Ortega on Michael Jackson's This Is It
By Bryan Alexander / Los Angeles Monday, Oct. 26, 2009
michael Jackson and choreographer/director Kenny Ortega rehearse for the
Choreographer/director Kenny Ortega with Michael Jackson during a rehearsal for the "This Is It" tour on May 6, 2009, in Burbank, California
John Shearer / AEG / Concerts West / Getty

On June 25th, Michael Jackson's longtime collaborator Kenny Ortega had little time to comprehend his friend's death, let alone grieve over it. Hollywood's hottest choreographer/director went from preparing Jackson's 50-date London concert series to setting the paces of the pop-star's star-studded memorial to directing the behind-the-scenes film of Jackson's rehearsals for the ill-fated tour. This Is It opens on Oct. 28 for a limited two-week run with a simultaneous premiere in 15 cities around the world. Ortega spoke to TIME about the film, which he calls "the last sacred footage of a real master at his craft."

TIME: When you first heard the news of Michael's death, you thought it was an Internet hoax.

Ortega: We were there waiting for Michael at the rehearsal. The night before he had said, I'll see you tomorrow and I love you all. He was very happy. We were rehearsing a big moment of the show that Michael was really excited about: an illusion we had designed together with one of David Copperfield's illusion builders. It was a big day for us. We had two incredible rehearsals the night before where Michael had stepped it up. There was a whole new energy in the room. For me the news was just an internal collapse. Some people there had been with Michael since he was a kid. You can imagine the sorrow and the shock that all of us felt. It was a difficult, sad and dark day.

Michael never wanted to be just a version of himself on stage. Is he at the top of his game in this film?

Oh yeah. You see it. It's effortless. These dancers were half Michael's age and younger, yet he was still blowing them away. It was wonderful to watch. He was the dance. I've never seen anyone better than Michael at telling their body to just accept the music and allow their soul to take over. There are moments in the film when he's jamming and it's just gorgeous.

You've worked with everyone from Gene Kelly to Patrick Swayze. How does Michael compare?

Patrick Swayze reminded me a lot of Gene Kelly. Patrick had that everyman quality. Gene made dancing sort of an accessible idea for the regular guy out there. I felt Michael Jackson was inspired a little bit more from the elegance of a Fred Astaire. Michael loved Sammy Davis Jr. and James Brown and Judy Garland and Fred Astaire. But he wasn't any of those people. To be inspired is one thing, but he made it all his own.

The turnaround was pretty amazing on this film, wasn't it?

When I was first asked to direct this, [Sony] said they wanted it for Michael's birthday [August 29] and I said, No thank you. That's not going to happen. If you were talking Halloween, which was Michael's favorite holiday, I might be able to connect with that. We started at the end of July and I turned the movie over to them in early October. We worked seven days a week every single week. We were able to accomplish a lot in a labor-of-love project.

That's a lot of Red Bull.

I'm a Diet Pepsi man myself. And I like a good strong cup of coffee on hour 14 and a half.

You trimmed 120 hours of footage to 111 minutes. Is the 111 some Michael numerology thing or purely a Mayan sign of the apocalypse?

That's fun. I do like that number. Michael was the one and number one. I'm going to put that on my Twitter. Everywhere I look there's meaning being read into it. People can't help themselves when it comes to Michael Jackson.

Security around this film was so tight that armed guards brought a clip to Oprah. What kind of heat where they packing?

I didn't see anyone packing heat on Oprah. She did say that though, didn't she? Yeah, like it was a guy with an Uzi and a couple of hand grenades. No, but we had security all the time whenever we were transferring anything even from one building to another building at Sony. Whenever you went into any place where there was Michael Jackson footage at Sony it was like going through homeland security.

What's the one moment you witnessed during the concert preparation that you wished you filmed?

I don't know if you want it on film, but it's something I'll run through my head for the rest of my life. I was in his dressing room one night going over some artwork and Michael was behind me saying my name. At first very softly. Kenny, Kenny. I said, What are you doing? He said, I'm saying your name, am I saying it right? Michael is from Indiana and the way he said my name wasn't quite like anyone else. I guess the reason he questioned it was because I always smiled when he said it. I said, of course you're saying my name right, I love the way you say it. When you say my name it makes me smile. And he said, Good — when I say Kenny it means friend. He was a special man.

Q&A: Director Kenny Ortega on Michael Jackson's This Is It - TIME
danceoflife
danceoflife

Nach oben Nach unten

Kommentare und Wegbegleiter von Michael Empty This is not it

Beitrag  CoSi Mi Okt 28, 2009 12:37 am

Bin gerade beim Filmpremiere-googlen auf diese site gestoßen:
http://www.this-is-not-it.com
Kennt Ihr sie? Kennt Ihr die Betreiber? Was ist da dran???

LG CoSi
CoSi
CoSi

Anzahl der Beiträge : 55

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  lizzie Mi Okt 28, 2009 12:52 am

ich weiss nicht ,einige habe die seite schon gepostet,
ich halte da nicht viel von, sind wieder "freunde " die nach seinem tod wichtige enthüllungen machen

ich halte nichts von solchen freunden, aber das ist meine privAT MEINUNG ,tschuldige die gross und kleinschreibung mein laptop spinnt manchmal
lg
lizzie sunny
lizzie
lizzie

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2678

http://www.jacksonandworld.de

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  danceoflife Mi Okt 28, 2009 12:19 pm

CoSi schrieb:Bin gerade beim Filmpremiere-googlen auf diese site gestoßen:
http://www.this-is-not-it.com
Kennt Ihr sie? Kennt Ihr die Betreiber? Was ist da dran???

LG CoSi

...das ist die sogenannte "Gegenbewegung" die zum Boykott des Films aufrufen...deren These: Michael ist mehr oder weniger zu dieser anstehende Tour gezwungen worden..auch aus finanziellen Gründen, Fans vor Ort berichteten Schreckensmeldungen u.a. "abgemagert...konnte sich kaum auf den Beinen halten usw...Kenny Ortega und Crew und alle drum rum (AEG etc.) wollten auf seine Kosten und Gesundheit den großen Reibach machen usw. usw..
...hab das jetzt so kurz aus dem Gedächnis geschrieben, aber den Tenor triffts...
ich hab da meine eigene Meinung dazu...ein Michael Jackon so wie er da voll Elan und Schaffensfreude auf der Bühne steht und die Aussagen sovieler am Projekt Mitwirkender sagen das Gegentei..er freute sich auf die Bühne ...wollte seinen Kindern einen Einblick in sein "Lebenswerk" zeigen und den Fans ein Geschenk damit machen...nach den Autopsieberichten hat sich meine Meinung und die vieler seiner Fans bestätigt gesehen: das war kein kranker Mann...und ein Michael Jackson, dieser Perfektionist, hat alles gegeben nd hätte sich zu sowas nicht zwingen lassen wenn er es nicht selbst gewolt hätte....wie gesagt , meine Meinung
danceoflife
danceoflife

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  danceoflife Mi Okt 28, 2009 12:52 pm

zu meinem obigen Geschreibsel noch ein sehenswerter...höchst aktueller...Nachschlag...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCmuVfbDoaI
danceoflife
danceoflife

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  rike Fr Okt 30, 2009 12:59 am

aus einem Interview mit einem Tänzer

"t-online.de: Er war zweifellos der "King of Pop". Er war aber auch eine umstrittene Persönlichkeit. Wie behalten Sie ihn in Erinnerung?

Shannon Holtzapffel: Für mich war Michael Jackson einer der wunderbarsten, positivsten, talentiertesten, sanftmütigsten und fürsorglichsten Menschen überhaupt. Lang lebe der ‚King of Pop’! Es war mir eine Ehre, einer der letzten Ritter des Königs gewesen zu sein!"

Sad Very Happy
rike
rike

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Moni Fr Okt 30, 2009 12:02 pm

Dieser Tänzer hat ihn mehr als vereehrt ,habe ein Interwiev mit ihm gelesen, einfach nur atemberaubend schön wie er seinen Eindruck beschrieben hat.
Kurz und bündig und doch so voller Gefühl und tiefer,echter Zuneigung Moni
Moni
Moni

Anzahl der Beiträge : 342

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  rike Fr Okt 30, 2009 1:51 pm

Weißt du noch wo du das Interview gelesen hast Moni??
rike
rike

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Moni Fr Okt 30, 2009 1:56 pm

Gute Frage ?
Hab so viel gelesen Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Ich glaube irgentwo bei You tube, aber ich bin mir nicht mehr sicher,das ist bestimmt schon 6 Wochen her aber ich werde mal in mich gehen.
Wenn´s mir wieder einfällt melde ich mich sofort.
Indianerehenwort flower Moni
Moni
Moni

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  rike Fr Okt 30, 2009 1:59 pm

Danke dir!
rike
rike

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Moni Fr Okt 30, 2009 2:00 pm

Ich leide am Verwirrung Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Ich dachte Du meinst das Interwiev mit Joe Jackson.
Aber nichts desto trotz.
Jetzt fällts mir ein: Unter Bild.de
die haben eine eigene Rubrik von Michael unter dem Thema "Únterhaltung"
Da haben die das Interwiev mit diesem holländischen Tänzer.
Gott sei Dank -doch noch nicht so vergesslich Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Moni
Moni

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  rike Fr Okt 30, 2009 2:02 pm

Moni schrieb:Ich leide am Verwirrung Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Laughing geht mir auch öfter so Laughing
rike
rike

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  rike Do Nov 05, 2009 2:45 pm

Michael Jackson
Was steckt hinter den Negativdarstellungen? August 2009 von Sophia Pade
rike
rike

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Gesponserte Inhalte

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben Nach unten

Seite 1 von 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Weiter